Connect with PPCF
Be part of something special! By connecting with PPCF, we can work together to make a vital impact in the Pikes Peak region.
You can connect with the Pikes Peak Community Foundation in many ways:
You can also connect with our local impact initiatives:
- Connect with Aspen Valley Ranch on Facebook and The Learning Community
- Connect with Pikes Peak Urban Gardens on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and The Learning Community
- Connect with Pinello Ranch on Facebook and The Learning Community
- Connect with Venetucci Farm on Facebook, Twitter, and The Learning Community
- Connect with UpaDowna on Facebook, Twitter, and The Learning Community
- Volunteer at any of our local impact initiatives!
We also have ongoing seasonal events where we'd love to see you.
- The Farm Stand is open Saturdays, mid-June through October, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- We proudly participate in the Colorado Farm and Art Market, which runs from mid-June to mid-October, on Wednesdays from 3 to 7 p.m. at Ivywild and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Margarita at Pine Creek.
- Self-guided tours of the farm are available Tuesday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., and on Saturdays during the Farm Stand hours.
Pikes Peak Urban Gardens:
- Pick and Pay at our demonstration gardens at Harlan Wolfe Ranch, 915 W. Cheyenne Rd., is open Saturdays, mid-May through mid-October, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Aspen Valley Ranch:
- The Raven Nest House Concert Series is on the second Friday of each month from May through September. Join us for a great potluck at 6 p.m., with beverages provided, and music from 7 to 9 p.m.
- Enjoy movies, games, activities and more at UpaDowna's Monthly Madness on the second Monday of each month at CityRock.
- Get outdoors at the monthly UpaDowna Adventure on the third Sunday of each month.
- Cruise downtown every Wednesday evening during the Cruiser Joy Rides, starting and finishing at McCabe's Tavern, from March 21st through September 5th.