Mountain of the Sun Music Festival
June 29, 2013
Interested in selling food or non-food Items?
Please Check out Vendor Rules below and complete the appropriate on-line registration form:
- Food Vendors - $100.00 fee, Food Vendor Registration Form
- Non-Food Vendors - $75.00 fee, Non-Food Vendor Registration Form
- Alcoholic beverages will be sold by the Festival and MAY NOT be sold by vendors.
- No glass bottles may be sold.
- The Festival will provide free water stations for attendees.
- The Festival encourages the use of recyclable and compostable products. Please avoid using Styrofoam cups and plates, as well as other non-recyclable products. Recycling bins will be provided on-site.
- All trash/recycling must be deposited in proper receptacles. Trash receptacles and dumpster will be provided.
- Management reserves the right to stop or remove from the event any vendor or his representative who is performing an act or practice which is unacceptable or detracts from the tenor of the festival. Vendors removed will not be eligible for any refund.
- ALL vendors are required to collect and pay sales tax.
ABSOLUTELY NO PETS ALLOWED. On-duty service/ assistance dogs are permitted with prior notification.
Set-Up/ Tear Down:
Set-Up and Check-In: Saturday, June 29, 2013 8:00 – 10:00 AM
No Teardown or Removal of Booths Prior to 8:00 PM.
- Please unload your vehicle as quickly as possible. Vendor parking is provided nearby.
- Vehicles may not be moved to vendor area prior to 8:00 PM. Booths must be packed and ready to load PRIOR to bringing vehicle in for load-out.
- Vendor is responsible for delivery, maintenance, safety and cleanliness of booth and immediate area.
- All vendors must stay within their designated area. Sharing of booth space IS NOT permitted.
- Up to Four (4) Vendor Passes will be issued per Vendor. Vendor passes may not be shared.
- Tent stakes or spikes are permitted.
- Festival takes place rain or shine. NO refunds will be given once the event has begun.
- Refunds will not be issued for no-shows.
- If you cancel your booth, the booth rental fee will be refunded ONLY if the space can be rebooked.
- A $50 cancellation fee will be applied and deducted from any refunds.
- Cancellations AFTER September 1, 2012 will not be refunded.
Please mail a copy of this agreement and check made payable to Pikes Peak Community Foundation to:
Pikes Peak Community Foundation
Attn: Whitney Calhoun
730 North Nevada Ave. Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Phone | 719.389.1251 x 115
E-mail | firstname.lastname@example.org