SAVE THE PUMPKINS!!
|This is a happy pumpkin patch.||THIS IS NOT A HAPPY PUMPKIN PATCH.|
The Venetucci pumpkin patch is being overtaken by weeds! We need help NOW to save our pumpkin crop for both the Pumpkins for Kids program and Bristol Brewing Company's Venetucci Pumpkin Ale!!
We're not normally given to excessive exclamation points, but this is serious, people. We do not like to disappoint kids. Or beer-drinkers. We need your help!
Join the Venetucci Farm Frequent Weeders Club and help us save the pumpkins. All you have to do is come to the farm, pull weeds in the pumpkin patch for an hour, and you'll get a punch on your VFFWC card. Five punches earns you a special treat at Venetucci Pumpkin Ale time! (We can't tell you what, because it isn't finalized yet, but we assure you that it will be awesome.)
Here's the nitty-gritty:
- Club hours are Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (must arrive by 1 p.m. Saturday, but can stay later).
- Must be 21 years of age to claim any alcohol-related rewards. Must be at least 16 years of age to be a member of the VFFWC.
- Must call 719-671-6491 before coming to the farm to make sure a staff member will be available for your check-in.
- Must check in and check out with a Venetucci Farm staff person.
- Must weed for a minimum of one hour per visit.
Questions? Email us or call us at 719-389-1251.