Why Establish a Fund at PPCF?
Our simplest, yet most flexible fund option is a donor advised fund. A donor advised fund can provide an attractive alternative to a private or family foundation.
- You gain maximum deductibility.
- Your named fund reflects your charitable values in perpetuity.
- You save time and energy—no paperwork hassles, no accounting, no bookkeeping, no special tax return.
- We take care of the details.
- No excise tax.
- No 5% minimum distribution requirement.
- No complicated rules and regulations.
Remember that we can also serve as a powerful tool for estate planning.
Other Choices for Effective Giving
- We can help you use a bequest, charitable remainder trusts, charitable lead trusts, and other planned gifts to create a community and/or a family legacy.
- We work closely with your professional legal and financial advisors to create a thoughtful charitable giving plan.
- We have a wide variety of services and fund types available to you; you can enjoy the flexibility of donor advised funds and donor designated funds in which you recommend or specify grant recipients.
- We can establish endowment funds to support a specific organization in perpetuity.
- We can create scholarship funds to help deserving students achieve their educational goals.
- And many more thoughtful options for your unique circumstances.