Special Offer for Business Owners
Strategic Charitable Giving For Businesses and Corporations
Overall Goals and Objectives
- Clarify your values, passions, and interests
- Understand community needs and opportunities
- Identify what you want to create, change, or affect in your community
- Identify logical and/or strategic charitable partnerships
- Understand mission, values, and vision of selected nonprofits
- Assess financial and personnel stability of selected nonprofits
- Create a giving plan
Part I: Motivation
What motivates you to give?
Part II: Purpose
What purpose do you intend for your charitable gifts?
Part III: Strategic Direction
Analyzing intentional, accidental, and involuntary philanthropy
Part IV: Problem Solving
Understanding relationships and avoiding conflict of interest
Part V: People
Analyzing the value of your or your employees’ time
Part VI: The Giving Plan
Making decisions and moving ahead
For more information or to schedule a workshop, please contact Michael Hannigan.