PPCF gives priority to high-impact initiatives that provide maximum benefit for our community. In addition, we prefer to fund specific programs and projects that demonstrate measurable results.
Primary Areas of Funding:
- Arts and Culture, through our Fund for the Arts
- Civic Improvement
- Community Development
- Human Services
PPCF generally does not fund the following (absent special circumstances):
- Grants to organizations that do not have an active 501(c)(3) tax status
- Grants outside of the Pikes Peak region, defined as El Paso County, Teller County, and adjacent communities
- Grants to another foundation or organization that distributes money to nonprofit recipients of its own selection
- Debt retirement, endowments or other reserve funds
- Grants to individuals or for individual healthcare procedures
- Medical, scientific, or academic research
- Grants that further political doctrine or religious doctrine
- Non-strategic purposes such as: Sponsorships, camperships, travel, vehicle purchases, conference fees, symposium fees, workshop fees, writing, publications, or distribution of books, articles, newsletters, electronic media, annual memberships, dinners, etc.
Click here for our Community Grant application guidelines.