Planned Giving Services for Charitable Organizations
If you have postponed including planned giving in your fundraising plans because you did not think you had the time, expertise, or financial resources to do it, we can help your nonprofit.
How We Can Help
- We provide skilled advice for you and your donors about different planned giving tools including charitable remainder trusts, charitable lead trusts, pooled income funds, charitable gift annuities, remainder interests in real property, life estate plans, and bequests.
- We use planned giving instruments in collaboration with any 501(c)(3) organization to help that nonprofit create and grow a permanent endowment within the Community Foundation.
- We help you and your donors figure out more intricate planned giving strategies involving life insurance, privately held businesses, and less-liquid assets.
- We use state-of-the-art software to create planned giving and estate planning scenarios for potential donors, and we’re willing to sit down at the computer with them and have them see the plan for themselves.
- We can serve as the Trustee of any tax-advantaged instruments described in the Internal Revenue Code and Regulations.
Please contact Eric Cefus by email or by calling (719) 389-1251 for more information.