Serving Our Community
Original Trustee, A.H Hunt at First National Bank
Other original Trustees include: Charles P. Bennett, Fred L. Crissey, Ralph O. Giddings, William S. Jackson, Fred L. Sherwin, Alice Bemis Taylor, and Frank F. Wulff
We inspire generosity, serve fundholders, and mobilize resources to effectively and equitably address the Pikes Peak Region’s critical issues and transformational opportunities, now and for generations to come.
A thriving, resilient, sustainable community with a vibrant quality of life for all.
Our Commitments to the Community
- We know our community, listen to our community, and work for its common good.
- We advance equity, diversity, and inclusion in who we are and how we work.
- We lead and collaborate with a wide array of community partners, exploring root causes to drive systemic change.
- We are the community’s endowment and adhere to the highest ethical standards as grant makers and stewards of funds.
- We have been here since 1928 and we are here to stay.