Aspen Valley Ranch
Gordon Jackson’s Legacy
Gordon Jackson left his ranch as a resource to our community: He envisioned a peaceful place that would teach future generations about the natural beauty that makes Colorado spectacular.
Hiking and Biking on the Ranch
We want people to enjoy the property. It is a unique space, and we have to manage private property differently than if it were a public park or government-owned space.
For that reason, we ask that you follow these rules:
- Each cyclist and hiker is expected to sign and date a waiver
- Please respect the trail closed sign when we have special events or increased fire danger on the property
- Please be respectful of other students, guests and staff on the Ranch
- Park in designated parking areas
- The Ranch is not open for hiking or biking during high fire danger periods
In an effort to keep the trail safe, we alternate hiking and biking days:
Biking on the property Wednesday and Friday: 8am – 11am
Hiking on the property Tuesday and Thursday: 8am – 11am