Venetucci School Programs
Explore the world of a farm
Tours cover an array of topics, including: how to run a small farm, food economics in the modern world, the importance of local farms, and organic farming practices.
Young visitors learn the roles played by farm animals and how they fit into growing our meat and produce.
Key Concepts for Students
Preschool to College Students Welcome
- All classes include hands-on experiential learning elements
- Themes and topics change with the season
- Each tour can be tailored to grade level and teacher needs. Contact David Rudin for more information
Colorado Science Standards
Each class at Venetucci Farm is tailored to the needs and interests of groups from preschool to college. We will work with each individual teacher to find out what their class needs are and to emphasize the appropriate grade level science benchmarks.
Scheduling a Tour
- Groups of fewer than 10 visitors can schedule self-guided tours on the farm Tuesdays-Fridays, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- School groups should contact David Rudin to schedule class tours
- Classes have a 15 student minimum, and must provide chaperones
Registration & Key Info
Classes begin September 5, 2017
To register please contact David Rudin, Education Coordinator