Assisting You and Your Clients
Pikes Peak Community Foundation serves as a dynamic resource to professional advisors on all aspects of charitable planning and giving.
Professional advisors partnering with Pikes Peak Community Foundation will benefit from the expertise, experience, and leadership developed by PPCF’s board and staff over decades of work in our community.
We work closely with advisors to enhance their client relationships by offering a variety of customized giving options to meet their needs and interests.
Advisors become an integral part of the charitable planning process for their clients. We also ensure that advisors retain the option to manage their client’s charitable assets.
Some of the benefits we offer your clients:
- Extensive knowledge of the nonprofit community
- Donor education and opportunities for involvement
- High-quality administrative support to simplify giving
- Online, ’24-7’ access to any fund created at PPCF through our popular “Donor Central” website
- Customized support with a team approach to meet your clients’ philanthropic objectives
- Family philanthropy consulting and resources
Nearly 80 years of working together
The Foundation values its partnerships with professional advisors from the legal, accounting, insurance, estate planning, trust and investment, wealth management and planned giving communities. We are committed to doing everything we can to provide advisors and their clients with information to enable them to make informed decisions about charitable giving.
We strive to help you and your clients accomplish charitable goals:
- Giving through the Foundation – for example, by creating a donor advised or designated fund
- Creating charitable estate plans
- Providing research, ideas and expertise about making gifts to charities
- Exploring different charitable trust options
- Providing all “back-office” services and support for nearly any charitable purpose
The mission of the Foundation is to advance community philanthropy in the Pikes Peak region.
Since our inception as the Colorado Springs Community Trust in 1928, we have garnered more than 80 years of experience working with professional advisors and their clients. Our talented staff and board members have the expertise to help advisors and clients develop and implement virtually any charitable plan.